Rules for Abstract
– The First Name and Last name must be written in this order (ex: John Smith)
– The abstract must be written in English
– The abstract must have the following headlines : introduction, materials and methods, results, conclusions;
– The abstract should contain maximum 300 words
– The abstract must have at the end a minimum of 3 keywords and a maximum of 5 keywords
– The abstract must be of an original scientific research paper, only rare case presentations are accepted.
– An active participant can have:
- 1 author and 2 coauthor assignings (Medical students)
- 1 author and 1 co-author and 1 coordinator assignings (Young doctors)
– The abstract MUST have at least a scientific coordinator ( Doctor, Professor, Lecturer, Teaching Assistant)
At Congressis we use the International Guidelines for writing an abstract of a scientific paper. You can check them out HERE.